李伟博士现为长江联合112直播室红足1世手机网址应用经济学教授批赵本山，斯里兰卡与非洲二手车市场副院长，长江联合112直播室红足1世手机网址案例参酌当心成立股长，长江联合112直播室红足1世手机网址中国人事考试网和可持续上进参酌当心成立股长。以及世界银行排名顾问，在入伙长江联合112直播室红足1世手机网址前面，曾任教于美国队长杜克世界大学排名富科红足1世手机网址（Fuqua School of Business）和西弗吉尼亚州世界大学排名达顿红足1世手机网址。
1. "Can Stock Price Movements Inform Operational Improvement Efforts? Evidence from the U.S. Airline Industry", with Marc Lipson, Kamalini Ramdas, and Jonathan Williams, 2010, under review at Management Science.
2. "Regulatory Reforms in the Telecommunications Sector in Developing Countries: The Role of Democracy and Private Interests", with Christine Qian and Lixin Colin Xu, forthcoming in World Economy.
3. "Tax Structures in Developing Countries: Puzzles and Possible Explanations", with Gordon, Roger H., Journal of Public Economics, vol. 93, pp. 855-866, August 2009.
4. "Maoist Economics", in The New Palgrave: A Dictionary of Economics, Second Edition. Eds. Durlauf, Steven N. & Blume, Lawrence E., Palgrave Macmillan, 2008.
5. "Market Integration in Developed and Emerging Markets: Evidence from the CAPM", with Bruner, Robert F., Kritzman, Mark, Myrgren, Simon and Page, Sebastien, Emerging Markets Review, vol. 9, pp. 89-103, 2008.
6. "Trade, Technology, and China’s Rising Skill Demand", with Xu, Bin, Economics of Transition, vol. 16, pp. 59-84, January 2008.
7. "Comments on ‘Measuring the Effectiveness of Fiscal Policy in Korea’", in Takatoshi, Ito and Rose, Andrew (eds.), Fiscal Policy and Management in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, vol. 16, 2007.
8. "Puzzling Tax Structure in Developing Countries: A Comparison of Two Alternative Explanations", with Gordon, Roger H., in Takatoshi, Ito and Rose, Andrew (eds.), Fiscal Policy and Management in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, vol. 16, 2007.
9. "Taxation and Economic Growth in China", with Gordon, Roger H.,in Critical Issues in China’s Growth and Development, Ashgate, 2005.
10. "The Great Leap Forward: Anatomy of a Central Planning Disaster", with Dennis Tao Yang,Journal of Political Economy, vol.113, pp. 840-877, August 2005.
11. "The impact of privatization and competition in the Telecommunications Sector Around the World", with Lixin Colin Xu, Journal of Law & Economics, October 2004.
12. "Government as a Discriminating Monopolist in the Financial Market: The Case of China", with Roger H. Gordon, Journal of Public Economics, vol. 87, pp. 283-312, 2003.
13. "Introduction to 'Valuation in Emerging Markets'", with Robert F.Bruner, Robert M. Conroy, Javier Estrada, and Mark Kritzman, Emerging Markets Review, vol. 3, pp. 310-324, September 2002.
14. "The Political Economy of Privatization and Competition: Cross-Country Evidence from the Telecommunications Sector", with Lixin Colin Xu, Journal of Comparative Economics, vol. 30, pp. 1-25, September 2002.
15. "Tax Rights in Transition Economies: A Tragedy of the Commons?" with Daniel Berkowitz,Journal of Public Economics, vol. 76, pp. 369-397, June 2000.
16. "A Tale of Two Reforms", Rand Journal of Economics, vol. 30, pp. 1, Spring 1999.
17. "Selection of Children to Provide Care: The Effects of Earlier Parental Transfers", with John C. Henretta, Martha Hill, Beth Soldo and Douglas A. Wolf, Journal of Gerontology, vol. 52B, pp. 110-119, 1997.
18. "The Impact of Economic Reforms on the Performance of Chinese State-Owned Enterprises",Journal of Political Economy, vol. 105(5), pp. 1080-1106, October 1997.
19. "Asymptotic Equivalence of Estimators of Average Derivative", Economics Letters, vol. 52, pp. 241-245, November 1996.
20. "The Change in Productivity of Chinese State Enterprises, 1983-1987", with Roger H. Gordon,Journal of Productivity Analysis, vol. 6, pp. 5-26, April 1995.
21. "Chinese Enterprise Behavior under the Reforms," with Roger H. Gordon, American Economic Review, Papers and Proceedings, vol. 81, pp. 202-206, May 1991.